Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't mean to sound needy...

Yeah guys, I don't mean to sound needy...but I'm poor...therefore I'm needy. SO, here are some of the things I kinda need because I've used them up, or frankly, I've lost them...no surprise there.
Luckily... one of the items in NOT my passport...atleast not yet:)

1) SD chip for my samsung digital camera, because I lost that sucker full of pics i was going to up load:(...flippin figures

2) Pictures of you all! I miss all of you and could use some to remind me that I should write y'all! (Thanks Amanda and Daven:)...oh yeah..with your addresses....cuz I lost that too...but that shouldn't surprise y'all either.

3) Ripped DVD's and New music (hip hop, rock, pop, Christian)...I don't have my laptop yet, but I will in December/Jan!!!

4) Ramen...seriously. After the exchange rate, they're 50 cents!!! Remember that I'm po... so 50 cents is ballin outta control

5) Bumble Bees pre cooked packaged chicken breast ( sumi...you're genius)

6) More importantly, whey protein powder in ziploc bags. Sams club sells them cheap by the bucket for 19.95. I'm becoming emaciated faster than even I would like it. I hope that customs doesn't think it's coke.

7) Anything else that's "american" that you'd like:) like...drink mixes (which can be used like currency in the volunteer world), nature valley's, granola, swedish fish (thanks to max!) aunt jemimaaa's, you know...use you're imagination!

My address is:

Michael Kim
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 3194
Lome, Togo
West Africa

THANK YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!

P.S... I know the SD chip is a bit expensive, so if that doesn't come, I understand! Also,
For the protein powder, you may want to weight it out to see if it's cheaper just to send it in a regular box, or a flat rate box. Protein is pretty light.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Never would I ever have thought of Ramen as "ballin' out of control." This will have to be fixed. :D

Currerbell said...

Mike! Help...I can't figure out this chat thing. Try again

Anonymous said...

Did you know Shin Ramen costs $1.29 here??? I thought it was like $.60 in VA... or maybe not? Anywho, maybe it's time to feed my piggie again. What about TP!! LOL